- From North and South: From the A14 Adriatica motorway (from the north: in the direction of Ancona, from the south: towards Pescara), exit at Lanciano, follow the San Vito Chietino direction.
- From Chieti: Take the SS 81, take the A 14 motorway towards Bari, exit at Lanciano, follow the San Vito Chietino direction.
- From Pescara: Take the SS 16 in the direction of Chieti, continue on the A14 motorway towards Bari, exit at Lanciano, follow the San Vito Chietino direction.
For long-distance trains (Eurostar and Intercity) reach the Pescara railway station (about 32 km) and continue with the "Sangritana" line to the San Vito - Lanciano station.
To consult the train timetables visit the website of the "Ferrovie dello Stato" www.ferroviedellostato.it
Sangritana bus lines: For information on all the routes to reach San Vito Chietino see the website: www.sangritana.it
The other lines operating in the province of Chieti and Pescara are as follows (consult the website to find destinations and times):
- Autolinee Arpa (Abruzzo Regional Public Lines): Website www.arpaonline.it
- Autolinee Satam (Gruppo La Panoramica): Website www.gruppolapanoramica.it
- Autolinee Di Fonzo: www.difonzoviaggi.it
- Autolinee Di Febo - Capuani: www.difebocapuani.com
Pescara Airport (about 33 km): http://www.abruzzoairport.com
- Ortona tourist port (about 12 km) - For more information visit the website www.marinadiortona.com
- Port of Vasto (about 31 km) - For connections by hydrofoil with the Tremiti Islands during the summer.
- Tourist port of Pescara (about 32 km) - For more information visit www.marinape.com